Your weekly serving of local foodie news!
- Shea’s Express has updated their menu. Lots of the new options include braised pears. I tried the butternut squash raviolis, shown above, which were outstanding!
- Reader Jeff wrote in to share that Paradise Donuts in Madison has closed. : (
- However, Emma’s Tea Room is still open! They plan to move this year, as the building they are in is for sale, which has created some confusion.
- The sign is up at Blue Plate‘s second location (down on South Parkway)!
- Are you facing an upcoming month of potluck upon potluck? Check out my post at Our Valley Events for local spots which can help you survive the potluck season.
- This week I learned that Humphrey‘s serves brunch on Sundays.
- Do you love to bake for the holidays but have gluten free loved ones? I do, so I was excited to see that Mason Dixon Bakery is offering a 1:1 gluten free flour substitute!
- Speaking of Mason Dixon, their new location (with expanded menu) will be opening in January!
- Did you see my latest recommendation in the Valley Planet? This time I’m waxing poetic about Taqueria El Cazador, better known as “The Taco Bus”.
If you have foodie happenings you would like shared, drop me a line using the contact tab above.