Your weekly serving of local foodie news!
- Downtown Huntsville Inc is sponsoring a “secret cash” giveaway for diners who try less common menu items at downtown restaurants in July.
- Bigfoot Donuts will be closed on Tuesdays through August. Plan your donut adventures accordingly!
- Huntsville is getting it’s very own wine festival, slated for September 27th. Tickets are on sale now, and the incentive driven pricing means the sooner you buy, the less you pay!
- Commerce Kitchen now has patio dining! Go take advantage of it now, while the weather is still cool.
- Grub South added Sakura to their lineup this week!
- My latest post for Our Valley Events details great dining destinations in Downtown Madison.
- This week I learned that A Cup of Everything offers private wine tastings, complete with cheese and chocolate covered strawberries!
- Brix will not offer Saturday brunch during the summer, but expects to start up again after Labor Day.
- Anaheim Chili is looking to hire additional servers.
- I tried the Ton Katsu (shown above) at I Heart Sushi this week and was delighted with the quality of the pork and the tastiness of the breading.
If you have foodie happenings you would like shared, drop me a line using the contact tab above.