Your weekly serving of local foodie news!
- Venice Pizza has expanded their dining area! (If you haven’t tried it, their lasagna pizza is outstanding)
- Belle Chevre and The Original Public House are both hiring if you are looking for foodie related work.
- The Mongolian salad at Mei Wei (shown above) is a new go-to favorite for summer.
- This weekend Nick’s Ristorante is offering a father’s day special–a 10oz filet mignon for the 6oz price!
- Beauregards is opening Cafe Beau today in the Parkway Place Mall where they will also be serving petit fours from Peggy Anns.
- Dining With Friends presents Pure Imagination, a fundraiser for people affected by HIV, and featuring treats from both Pizzelle’s and Honey Pie Bakery.
- Looking for new food trucks to try? Check out my latest post at Our Valley Events showcasing the newest food trucks in town.
If you have foodie happenings you would like shared, drop me a line using the contact tab above.