This is a new series dedicated to local foodie musings. You’ll find thoughts on a great new dish I tried at a local restaurant, return trips to places already reviewed, news on local restaurant happenings, and more.
- Did you know that today is national Donut Day? Go celebrate with mini donuts from Big Foot’s Little Donuts or full sized treats at Paradise Donuts.
- Tonight at 5:30 combine chocolate, wine, and yoga at Lowe Mill as part of Rocket City Yoga Week. Chocolates are being sold by Pizzelle’s, need I say more? (Note, reservations are free, but required.)
- Over at Our Valley Events I share some great spots to eat and drink at Lowe Mill. Lazy Saturday afternoons are meant for a delicious lunch and a stroll through the artist’s market.
- Belle Chervre has started offering Saturday night dinners at their Elkmont Cheese Shop.
- #HUGAFARMER and you might just win some prizes from Piper and Leaf!
- Wanting to try a brand spankin’ new restuarant? I’ve got you covered over at Our Valley Events with the new restaurants which opened in May.
- Meet our newest local coffee roaster! Sweet Home Coffee.
- Did you know that Fly Boys has sweet potato fries? They do! And they’re goooood….(photographic evidence above)
If you have foodie happenings you would like shared, drop me a line using the contact tab above.