This is a new series dedicated to local foodie musings. You’ll find thoughts on a great new dish I tried at a local restaurant, return trips to places already reviewed, news on local restaurant happenings, and more.
- Nick’s Ristorante now has a dedicated entrance to the dining room, meaning you do not have to walk through the cigar lounge.
- Have you entered to win a dinner for two at Belle Chevre’s Elkmont tasting room? They are picking a winner today!
- I had the opportunity to try the cheese breadsticks (shown above) at Pan e Vino this weekend. They were quite excellent.
- Mark your calendar now to join Piper and Leaf for their Splendid Shindig a celebration of their grand opening at Lowe Mill.
- Pizzelle’s Confections is offering drinking chocolate floats made with homemade ice cream, all summer long.
- Vote for your favorite local cheeseburger in Al.com’s poll. This is the first bracket in determining the best cheeseburger in the state.
- High Brow Coffee exceeded their funding goal on kickstarter!
- Restaurants are already signing up for Restaurant Week!
What kind of foodie news would you like to see shared? Leave a comment and let me know!
If you have foodie happenings you would like shared, drop me a line using the contact tab above.