Weigh In Wednesday
Last week’s poll asked about preferences for salad dressing. A whopping 83% of respondents prefer a vinaigrette while the remaining 17% opt for the house dressing, usually another oil based dressing. I was a little surprised there were no Ranch fans given it’s overall popularity, but I think it speaks who our sample group was (in this case, people interested in food and restaurants.

I’ve always enjoyed the creaminess of Ranch and Blue cheese but lately, I’ve been loving vinaigrettes. I actually found a bottle of ranch dressing in the fridge the other day which had expired, still over half full.

For this week’s poll, let’s talk dining company. How many people do you generally dine out with? If your answer is split, check all that apply.

 

How Many People Do You Usually Dine With?
It’s usually just me
One other
A small group (3-5)
A moderate group (6-8)
A large group (9 or more)
  
pollcode.com free polls